Rising Sun Valley i've got a river running right into you
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
745 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
thalia is a constant shadow. ingram does not ever outpace her. most times, it is both sisters. but if not both it is always at least one. their companionship was sudden and permanent. it brings to mind the dreadfather's tendrils still living and breathing within his soul.

a woman approaches, draped in a pelage of chocolate browns and blondes. she speaks of remembering him with a lisp that brings with it some semblance of familiarity. it tugs at the corners of his mind but remains out of reach.

out of the corner of his eye, he watches the ghost of comedy tilt her head.

ooh, she's pretty! who is she?

but ingram cannot call to mind a name. there is familiarity there but not enough to place it. but his mind has been a battleground for so long, names and places and memories buried under ash.

he knows he has many enemies however, though the soft smile upon the woman's lips tells him that she is not one such wolf.

how unfortunate for you. murmurs the reaper, a smirk tugging at the edges of his lips in response to his own jab at himself. however self-depreciating his partial jest might've been, there was a very real part of ingram that meant it.

magick, seeing the dead, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
i've got a river running right into you - by Ingram - September 07, 2024, 06:21 PM
RE: i've got a river running right into you - by Ameline - September 09, 2024, 04:53 PM
RE: i've got a river running right into you - by Ingram - September 14, 2024, 04:23 AM
RE: i've got a river running right into you - by Ameline - September 14, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: i've got a river running right into you - by Ingram - September 14, 2024, 05:26 PM