Rising Sun Valley i've got a river running right into you
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
745 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
oh, the ghost of comedy fades into existence behind the woman and ingram's gaze follows one half of his theatrical haunting duo as she studies ameline. she's the braggin' type. she hums in a 'i see' manner.

it takes all of ingram's self control to not snap his teeth and huff at the ghastly apparition.

well who'da thunk? darkdaddy gave someone bad advice. thalia giggles and ingram's ear flickers as if she were a fly annoying him.

trying to juggle both thalia, of whom demands attention when she speaks, and ameline's words takes a great amount of effort so that he did not react to the apparition in stead of the actual woman before him.

a soft contemplative noise is given. you weighed whether the risk was worth taking. you wouldn't have known if you wouldn't have tried. still not the greatest advice there ever was but it was one of the small facets of how ingram chose to see the world. even if he wasn't exactly sure if his version of the world was the same as everyone else's. the presence of comedy and tragedy tell him that it wasn't.

he isn't sure how to answer her question for he wasn't exactly alone. not with the dreadfather still rooted in his soul and the thespian twins haunting his every step. it was a loaded answer, but he knows what she is asking and it's not about his mental state.

dispersed, yes.

magick, seeing the dead, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
i've got a river running right into you - by Ingram - September 07, 2024, 06:21 PM
RE: i've got a river running right into you - by Ameline - September 09, 2024, 04:53 PM
RE: i've got a river running right into you - by Ingram - September 14, 2024, 04:23 AM
RE: i've got a river running right into you - by Ameline - September 14, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: i've got a river running right into you - by Ingram - September 14, 2024, 05:26 PM