Stone Circle In the cold bright dawn
Loner
154 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
He swore he saw the face of Ulfhild in the light furs pushing in.

"I know where I am." Too well. And with no dignity left to hold his head afloat, it fell and his foot swiped the ground.

Too well. "Too well." Already, Kvarsheim had changed so much. New scents lingered. It his absence, they seemed now to finally thrive. Not to say it was him who kept them at bay of being greater. Even that power, taken, but that in the blink of an eye, he'd missed their growth. "My name is Bonnie. I, ah," did it change things? "Used to live here."

Sven already was filling out, he could tell faintly by the bulk in his legs, but it was when Gunnar spoke through him that Bonnie felt the next pang.

He questioned spiraling his teeth to finish the interaction quicker. Couldn't do it. Couldn't bring himself to do it to end the discomfort. 

"I wish I could tell you, Sven. I." Out there, somewhere. Living, or trying to. Mind numbed. A real taste of the wild, like he'd always wanted. "Don't know. Far away, Sven." Was it worth it? Silence ate the man alive. Bonnie's head shook slowly. "Far away."
Messages In This Thread
In the cold bright dawn - by Bonario - September 23, 2024, 11:52 PM
RE: In the cold bright dawn - by Solveig - September 24, 2024, 09:23 AM
RE: In the cold bright dawn - by Sven - September 24, 2024, 09:38 AM
RE: In the cold bright dawn - by Bonario - 4 hours ago