Firefly Glen [PHE] fleim
Loner
V E S S E L
71 Posts
Ooc — delaney
though it is a surprise to see etienne at this great hunt, if only because of his frigid reception of his mother during their interaction at the creek, ezra does not care when the man begins to speak.

at etienne's words his heart begins a sprint in his chest.

i know where they are. i found them.

he found anselm and gideon!

for what feels like a stretch of eternity all ezra can do is stare. not blink. just stare. akin to going into some sort of shock. it feels almost too good to be true and though he scrambles to keep his hope at bay, it escapes him in a large gasp.

it is so hard to focus on what else etienne speaks when his mind buzzes around the fact that he knew where anselm and gideon were.

he turns to his mother suddenly, not wanting to wait. he knew where the qeya river was — in fact, had been there recently. it was painful to think he was so close to his father and brother and didn't even realize —

ve should leave for the river. now. i know vhere it is. i vas there. i had smelled the pack but avoided it. i didn't realize —

he did not wish to wait for etienne to guide them there, and while he is appreciative of the offer, ezra is eager to be reunited with the rest of their small family.
Messages In This Thread
[PHE] fleim - by Skaigona - October 03, 2024, 01:14 PM
RE: [PHE] fleim - by Etienne - October 03, 2024, 01:18 PM
RE: [PHE] fleim - by Ezra - Yesterday, 04:08 AM
RE: [PHE] fleim - by Skaigona - Yesterday, 06:00 AM
RE: [PHE] fleim - by Etienne - Yesterday, 06:08 AM
RE: [PHE] fleim - by Ezra - 9 hours ago