Redhawk Caldera Like whales beneath me diving down
<span style="font-family:times; font-size: 8px; color: #222; letter-spacing:1px;"><i>Lumen soli mutuum das</i></span><br><br><b>Deceased.</b>
78 Posts
Ooc — Java
Amon let out a small sigh as he was pressed for more information; it made sense to be asking these questions, but the old beast did not want to dredge through all of his secrets - even if it was to keep this new home of his safe. But he couldn't refuse his leader's request.

I believe I was successful. Ol' Donnie and I go way back, so I know his skills and weaknesses. Not to mention he's as old as dirt, Maybe that little comment wasn't appropriate, but Amon was feeling a bit of a pinch, disliking the seriousness of the conversation (although it was an understandable seriousness). As far as he knows, I'm alone. If he does come back- And there was certainty in Amon's mind that he would, -he will probably have another member of the Guard with him, but no more than two. It's.. Standard practice. A proper scouting party.

Amon's brow creased with concern, and an apologetic expression slipped across his rugged face. If anyone comes to harass you - us - they'll be after me, first and foremost. And I ain't afraid of a few deluded kids, or Donnie. He's probably riddled with senility by now anyhow. It was a little bit painful to think of his brother as the butt-monkey of the militia, but at the same time Amon had steeled his heart against the thoughts of his kin; they were bound by blood, but that didn't make them family any longer.
Messages In This Thread
Like whales beneath me diving down - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 14, 2014, 08:08 PM
RE: Like whales beneath me diving down - by Amon - November 14, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: Like whales beneath me diving down - by Amon - November 14, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: Like whales beneath me diving down - by Amon - November 16, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Like whales beneath me diving down - by Amon - November 18, 2014, 10:20 PM
RE: Like whales beneath me diving down - by Amon - December 02, 2014, 05:56 PM