this trojan horse
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#000;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><b><FONT COLOR="#5a0b0b">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5a0c0c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#590d0d">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#580f0e">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#56100f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#551110">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#541211">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#531311">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#521512">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#511613">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#501714">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4f1815"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#4d1a16">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4c1b17">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4b1c18">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4a1d19">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#491e1a"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#48201b">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#47211c">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#46221d">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#44231d">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#43241e">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#42261f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#412720">b</FONT><FONT COLOR="#402821">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3f2922">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3e2a23">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3c2c24">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3b2d25">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3a2e26"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#392f27">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#383128">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#373228">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#363329"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#35342a">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#33352b">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#32372c">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#31382d">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#30382d">d</FONT></i></b></span></p>
53 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
A brow rose into a wicked arch over his eye, assessing the other male with judgment when the pack wolf repeated the word with a laugh that sounded condescending to the shaman. Pupils narrowed in their pools of fierce, pumpkin orange as Nefarious studied the clearly injured male with an apathetic sweep of his gaze. Clearly, this wolf was of no real threat to him, lest he desired to end up with more than a broken leg. Nefarious wasn't a huge fan of physical confrontation, preferring the battle of wits and words, and if he was felt it was necessary adding a curse or two in there during the process. Nefarious glimpsed, for a split second, away from the other male to the holly bush and then back once more. Their plant? Nefarious assumed that the 'their' was referencing to the pack whose borders that Silvermane stood behind, and that 'our lands' meant that he included the free territory that Nefarious knew he was standing on as apart of the pack. Whatever pack it was.

As it stood, Nefarious didn't really give a much of a care to if he was “stealing” from another pack or not. His concern lay within Swiftcurrent Creek and the pack's members (and his own interests of course) not with another pack that, truthfully, if they were gone would be one less crowding this valley. Nefarious' loyalty was sworn with Scimitar and his Creek, not anywhere else and so, logically, he couldn't care less if he was lessening the chances of this pack's survival by taking one little holly bush. “Well first, you might wish to learn where your borders are, seeing as how I'm more than an adequate distance away from them. Secondly, this bush isn't in your territory and therefore doesn't belong to you, and frankly if you want it so bad you would have uprooted it and planted it back inside your pack lands; and thirdly even so I wouldn't care even if it did belong to you. I have no loyalty to your pack and cannot be expected to care.” Nefarious told the male with an errant shrug of his shoulders. Whether Nefarious' response angered the other or it didn't, the shaman couldn't, further, care about that either.

A iniquitous smile tugged at the edges of Nefarious' lips as the male then went on to lecture him about holly bushes and that they were poisonous. Granted, the other male couldn't know that it was for that reason exactly that Nefarious wanted it so badly, or that Nefarious was extremely well informed on it's properties. After all, they were complete strangers. It was both irritating and amusing: being lectured about something that Nefarious knew full well. “I am well aware of it's properties. Why I am collecting it is really none of your business, but it's not for it's decorative uses that I want it,” Which left only the poisonous properties. “Besides, the roots are harmless. It's only the leaves and berries that are toxic.” Hence, why Nefarious was digging it up in the first place. If he wasn't concerned about suffering from the effects of it he would have just plucked off the leaves and berries and been done with it. It would have been a time saver.

“You realize how many leaves and berries you would have to ingest for it to actually kill you? Mostly, it is known to induce vomiting and diarrhea. Although eating twenty berries could be fatal to children, but this won't be where any children can get to it.” Nefarious did not bother to mention that, currently, Swiftcurrent Creek had no children, though a heavily pregnant Paarthurnax quickly flashed through his mind and lingered there, unbidden, at the fore-front of his thoughts for a few moments longer than was necessary before he chased those thoughts away, unaware that he was at the cusp of the pack she had left for the Creek, and that the father of her children reigned here. Nevertheless, Nefarious did not know her story, and figured that if it was something she wished to tell then she would tell him.

Messages In This Thread
this trojan horse - by Nefarious - November 24, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: this trojan horse - by Silvermane - November 26, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: this trojan horse - by Nefarious - November 27, 2014, 09:35 AM
RE: this trojan horse - by Silvermane - November 27, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: this trojan horse - by Nefarious - November 30, 2014, 09:03 AM
RE: this trojan horse - by Silvermane - December 07, 2014, 08:56 AM
RE: this trojan horse - by Nefarious - December 19, 2014, 12:40 PM
RE: this trojan horse - by Ashton - January 13, 2015, 07:03 PM