Blacktail Deer Plateau The hardest was losing you
812 Posts
Ooc —
My last Junior post... :]

Junior didn't necessarily agree with that. She might have been more classically leader-like in the sense that she was assertive, yet she considered Saena more balanced and certainly more capable of diplomacy. She was pretty much right about their brother and sister, though, a thought which made the teenager frown thoughtfully.

Saena urged her to shut up and Junior was only perplexed for half a second. Her lips parted in a wolfish laugh. She felt her cheeks flush with both embarrassment and pleasure. "No way!" she protested when Saena urged her to tell him. "And don't you tell him either!" she warned, mismatched eyes growing wide. "I'm sure he doesn't feel the same way. I mean..." She meant to say, Look at me, but they'd already been over Junior's self-deprecation.

The dark youth suddenly remembered Finley and looked sharply in her direction. She really didn't want the word getting out, so she motioned for Saena to shush and said, "I think I'm gonna get some rest. Will you come see me again later? Pretty please with a moose pie on top?" Junior giggled a bit drunkenly as she flopped to the ground mid-sentence, eyelids fluttering as she tried to think cooling thoughts.
Messages In This Thread
The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 04:18 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Junior - November 10, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Junior - November 11, 2014, 10:39 AM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - November 11, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Junior - November 12, 2014, 10:30 AM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - November 12, 2014, 09:16 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Junior - November 12, 2014, 09:25 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - December 11, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Junior - December 15, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - December 17, 2014, 10:37 AM