Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining}
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Her words seemed to illicit a few rushed and awkward corrections from the male, all of which served to entertain her. There was something kind of fun about watching the newcomers squirm a little, and it probably didn't do too much hurt to knock them down a few pegs. Maybe this whole having power thing wouldn't be too bad.

Fin wasn't quite sure what area he meant by "this area" where they needed to cross boundaries to get anywhere. She'd been all over the place and had never had to trespass, so she assumed he was talking about some place outside of the Teekon Wilds. Perhaps to the south or the west. The beta got lost in these thoughts for a moment before she realized that Mikael was rambling about something and she quickly kicked herself. She was probably supposed to be paying attention. God this was hard.

"Well, trespassing in these lands is likely to get you killed," Fin warned, "Pack lands are placed strategically apart so that there's no need for it. Any pack tries to settle too close to our boundaries and we chase them off. It's winter and there's no room to share our hunting grounds." Even as she said it, she felt a little overdramatic. The other packs probably didn't murder trespassers on their lands--that was just Peregrine's prerogative. And the packs being separate by other territories might have been a complete coincidence. Hell, the rest of what she'd said, she'd just been guessing on. But moving on!

"Let's see..." Fin remarked, beginning to circle the rusted wolf to thoroughly assess him, "You don't smell diseased and you seem strong enough. What sort of skill set do you have? And please don't bore me with the 'ability to hunt'. I'm fully aware that you're a wolf and you're not dead, so I'm smart enough to guess that you can hunt. I wanna hear something interesting." There was a mischevious gleam in her eye as she asked. Interrogating newbies was fun.

Messages In This Thread
Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 22, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Finley - December 22, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 22, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Finley - December 22, 2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 23, 2014, 05:34 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Finley - December 23, 2014, 09:26 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 23, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Finley - December 24, 2014, 08:49 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 12:57 AM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 06:23 PM
RE: Swiftly doth these paws tread {Joining} - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 06:49 PM