Whitefish River saddle me up and let's begin.
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Once this is wrapped, we ought to have a normal thread between these two. <3

No amount of desperation or cries into the wind would stop the rusty-eared coywolf from charging in after an antler from their enraged friend. Finley’s heart had been in a good place to try and stop her, but the Savoy girl was lost on an adrenaline high from hell. It was only after she had been thrown a good ten feet or more that she realized her decision was very much a mistake.

Woozy and fighting for balance, the girl rose to shaky paws and caught sight of Finley attempting to keep the moose from charging. What a pal, she thought while guilt seemed to strike her chest, causing it to tighten. Flicking her bright blue gaze at the grey-furred wonder, Siv thought faintly if it would have been wise to assist her fellow pack mate. It was only right, after having attempted to remove Bullwinkle’s antler, that she help Finley distract it so that they could both escape with their tails attached. The coywolf watched with wide eyes as the moose reared back and slammed its hooves into the earth – far too close to the Beta. With a lump gathering in her throat, Siv attempted to rustle up whatever adrenaline or courage was left and actually be of assistance.

Darting forward, she aimed for the hind legs of the moose. If she could just bite near its hock, it would provide enough of a distraction that they could head for the hills. Shaky legs carried her swiftly enough and before she knew it, her teeth had latched on the prey animal’s hind leg and she bit down as hard as she could. Releasing Bullwinkle’s leg, she cast an urgent glance to Finley and leapt away from the big brown bastard as fast as her spindly legs could carry her. “Alright, I regret it! Let’s peace out, girl scout,” she called to the grey-furred female.
Messages In This Thread
saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - October 24, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - October 30, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - November 03, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - November 24, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 03, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 03:04 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - December 28, 2014, 03:06 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 07:35 PM