Sea Lion Shores Saw you there and I thought
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
The roaring intensified, then changed, and Charon shook as he looked up at the female in front of him briefly. She didn't seem very phased by the noises, which put Charon's mind at ease a little. She did not seem very old either, as far as he could tell, and she reminded him a little of Gunnar, which further pacified Charon. He was still a little scared to be out here alone, and didn't know if he could trust the young female, but he didn't have much of a choice for now.

Charon was surprised to hear her say that he looked like her brother. He looked at her studiously for a moment, pressing his ears forward and then letting them fall against his skull again. He thought that maybe if he looked like her brother, she might look like any of his siblings, but she didn't at all. "You don't look like m'sister," he mumbled, still a little shook, as he looked away again. She then asked him about being a Warden. Charon had heard about Warden duties, and he did aspire for it, childishly hoping to someday be able to stop more tragedies from happening; as if becoming a Warden would protect Levi somehow.

Instead of sharing all of that, Charon awkwardly said, "Dunno, maybe when I grow up." He held silent for a moment while he considered her question before hesitantly shooting back a question. "Are you a Warden?" he asked inquisitively, his voice betraying his everlasting curiosity. If she was, then maybe he could learn the first steps towards being a good Warden from her. Or maybe she'd tell him more about her brother.
Messages In This Thread
Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - December 28, 2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - December 29, 2014, 04:18 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - December 29, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - December 29, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - January 05, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - January 12, 2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - January 13, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - January 18, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - January 19, 2015, 05:57 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 03:07 PM