Hiding away from cold wind blowing
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Blue willow probably didn't realize, how much her faith in Osprey, meant to her friend. All the while she had spent at the bay, she had been wondering, if any of the people back home thought about her, were worried or worse - were ignoring her absence. She had disappeared at a very unfortunate moment (again) with the best of intentions (tracking down herds had seemed such a great idea to contribute to the pack's growing needs) and it hadn't turned out well.

She side-glanced at Dante, searching his face for any kind of resentment. It made her sad to realize that all DiSarinnos (herself included) no matter, how good and great people they were, were all good at disappearing. Crete had done this without a word, Atticus had probably met his end somewhere, Peregrine (his case was different, but it counted in a way) and now she too. It didn't worry her that much of what the wolves, who weren't directly related to her, thought about her. But Saena's and Junior's opinions mattered. They had lost their faith in their family members, who should have been there for them, always. Not in a patched-up manner.

After the first exchange of smiles his demeanor changed and so did Osprey's too. Smile left her face, as she thought of her weakness and how very much ashamed up to this very moment she felt. "I was tracking a deer herd. There were so many mouths to feed here at that time, we were failing each hunt and someone was raiding our caches shamelessly that I thought it was better to go for a bigger game..." she paused, shuddering at the recollection of what had happened next. "I was caught up in a stampede - think of hunter being hunted by the prey," she mustered up a weak smile, while her eyes remained serious.

"I got injured and I somehow ended up in another pack - Stavenger bay, I think... they let me stay, until I recovered and here I am now," there was more to the story, but she didn't wish to delve in the details any deeper.
Messages In This Thread
Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Osprey - December 27, 2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Blue Willow - December 27, 2014, 04:57 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Dante RIP - December 27, 2014, 05:44 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Osprey - December 28, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Blue Willow - December 28, 2014, 04:42 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Dante RIP - December 29, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Osprey - December 30, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Blue Willow - December 31, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Dante RIP - December 31, 2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Osprey - January 02, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Blue Willow - January 02, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Dante RIP - January 03, 2015, 12:08 AM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Osprey - January 03, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Blue Willow - January 03, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Dante RIP - January 04, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Osprey - January 06, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Blue Willow - January 06, 2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Hiding away from cold wind blowing - by Dante RIP - January 08, 2015, 04:43 PM