Duck Lake russian courier
<i><div><span style="color:#870a0a;">b</span><span style="color:#821416;">l</span><span style="color:#7e1d22;">o</span><span style="color:#79272e;">o</span><span style="color:#74303a;">d</span><span style="color:#6f3a46;"> </span><span style="color:#6b4351;">&</span><span style="color:#664d5d;"> </span><span style="color:#615669;">r</span><span style="color:#5c6075;">u</span><span style="color:#586981;">s</span><span style="color:#53738d;">t</span></div></i>
31 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Eos was not foolish. She knew well enough how hungry the male must have been. Lone wolves did not survive well in the frigid months. Her expression remained neutral as his eyes trailed the catch she had claimed, although her internal thoughts were smug and vicious. For a moment or two, the naiad allowed her sea-colored gaze to roam his frame. While he was not emaciated, there were few spots on his body where bone jutted instead of rolling with clean muscle and build. The woman wondered if it would be viable to attempt to bring the male into the ranks of the Sound. She also pondered if he would be so foolish to accept such an offer from the sea-wolf.

Mentioning his thirst, Eos drew her dark lips upwards in the smallest of smiles and nodded her head slowly. “I see… are you not cold?” she then inquired, tilting her head to the right. “You ought to come with me to the coast. We have grottos that make for a comfortable home in these frigid months,” she then baited with a misleading smile.

Motioning with her head, the sea-wolf gestured for the two of them to move away from the edge of the water. “Walk with me. I will share my catch with you,” she tempted the dark-furred stranger. Her ocean-colored optics danced at him with a quick spark and she lowered her skull to scoop her pheasant into her teeth once more. If the witless lad did not follow, it would be no loss to the siren. She would find other victims elsewhere.
Messages In This Thread
russian courier - by Nyo - December 26, 2014, 11:42 AM
RE: russian courier - by Eos - December 26, 2014, 07:45 PM
RE: russian courier - by Nyo - December 27, 2014, 07:26 AM
RE: russian courier - by Eos - December 28, 2014, 03:46 AM
RE: russian courier - by Nyo - December 28, 2014, 05:26 AM
RE: russian courier - by Eos - January 02, 2015, 08:23 PM
RE: russian courier - by Nyo - January 03, 2015, 01:21 AM