Sea Lion Shores Saw you there and I thought
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon was intrigued that apparently, her brother looked just like him. He thought about it further, but decided against asking more about it, because he got distracted by her answer to his question about the Warden thing.

It hadn't really occurred to Charon that you needed to be big to be a Warden, so he looked genuinely surprised when the female told him about it. He sort of liked the idea of beating up trespassers at the borders (maybe because it made him feel more secure about keeping Levi at his side and under control so that he couldn't go away like the rest of his family), but was distracted from the whole Warden ordeal when she mentioned being a Naturalist.

"There's a trade that watches weather??" asked Charon, looking flabbergasted. "The stars can be read??" he hastily added, as though he'd changed his mind and wanted to hear the answer to the star-question first. They already fascinated him, after all, and he liked to think that his lost family was up there, watching him from above.

When she told him about her dream of the ocean tide, Charon's eyes widened. "You mean you dreamt of it b'fore ever seeing it for real?" He paused a short moment to let the gravity of it all sink in before he blurted out, "That's so cool!"
Messages In This Thread
Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - December 28, 2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - December 29, 2014, 04:18 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - December 29, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - December 29, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - January 05, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - January 12, 2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - January 13, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - January 18, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - January 19, 2015, 05:57 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 03:07 PM