Noctisardor Bypass Balans Nebes i Ada《Balance of Heaven and Hell》
<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will
Well....this'll be interesting. I'll miss Vector though.

Shadow knew Vector would find out what he did to her girlfriend sooner or later, and his absence had not gone unnoticed. It slipped from his mind when Paarthurnax left carrying his kids and it did not remake its appearance until he came back and was calm in both mind and body. From what he learnt about the Russian, what he felt and what he saw, he knew the autumn pelted man was not an opponent to be underestimated. He said so himself, the ways of fighting and killing embedded deep into him, piercing his heart, coating his soul in ice, ice made of frozen blood.

The Roman admitted, he probably grew up in the same environment the other male did, harsh, cold, merciless. Blood was all they knew, killing was all they did, fighting was their very essence, the thing that made them who they were. It was in their blood, in their head, in their claws and fangs, in their heart. There was no escape from their upbringing, despite himself trying to change his own ways, he knew deep inside it would not and could not happen. Ever since he left his mother's womb, no, ever since his father's sperm mingled with his mother's egg and he was created, his life had been one of bloodshed and violence. His father impregnated his mother forcefully, not that she cared, she had no strength left in her anyways.

That was not something you could easily escape. It wasn't easy to escape if you were taught to do this as you grew up. It was impossible to escape if that was the life you had since you were created. There was a difference.

Today, Shadow sensed something different, he felt different, it was like the gods were warning him of something. Instincts never lied, and neither did warnings. Especially those from the gods. Agitated inside, though he remained as calm and collected outside like he usually was, he began his daily patrol out of the archway in the mountain. Fierce silver eyes scanned his surroundings warily, and then the wind brought the scent towards him. He knew nothing of Vector's intention, but he was on his guard, he could not be away for so long if he knew nothing of what happened.

Shadow had no excuse, because he felt there was no use for an excuse. She trespassed and trespassers get injured or died. Sorry girl, but it wasn't personal.

Like the agouti Russian, though he had no way of knowing it, winter was his home and his element and he fought best in the dangerous environment, having been brought up in nearly the same kind of terrain. If there was going to be a fight, he knew he could win. The Roman had a trump card, he could call upon the spirit of the dead, of the god Mars and Jupiter and they would fill him with bloodlust and feed him strength and energy. It was his belief, but it was probably just panicked energy, adrenaline. But once again, Hadrian did not know what was going to happen, perhaps Vector wanted to have a picnic and chat. It was possible but the chances of that were......low.

Shadow came within sight of the Russian, noting that he looked exactly like the way he did when he joined, minus the submissive stature. It was obvious the other male did not want to engage in a conversation regarding wildflowers. Eyes of liquid mercury regarded Vector with cold stoic indifference, his face and eyes were guarded and his stance was one on his guard. He canted his head, inviting the other to speak....or not.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Balans Nebes i Ada《Balance of Heaven and Hell》 - by Shadow - January 07, 2015, 06:00 AM