Horizon Ridge i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin)
<font face=georgia><i><FONT COLOR="#b22222">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a72024">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9c1d25">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#901927">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#841629">b</FONT><FONT COLOR="#79132a">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6d102c">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#620d2d">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#560a2f">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4a0631">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3f0332">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#330033">r</FONT></i></font>
5 Posts
Ooc —
     Bristol was thankful for winter. He didn’t have to stop every few feet to bite, scratch, or rub his body against a rough looking tree for relief. It was there, the itch, but it was minimal; or tolerable, to say the least. Spring was right around the corner and the full blast would come. The idiot wolf that held the medic position didn’t know what he was doing and he couldn’t eat another disgusting plant that may or may not work for his symptoms. He had never bothered to learn or remember what his sister had done for him because he had expected her to be around forever but the night she departed their home, his entire world stopped for a while.
     It was only a few weeks he remained. His ties were minimal; he would miss London, of course. Ginny would have nothing to do with him and he rarely saw Fitz anyway. Bristol had simply been out of place the last few months and he couldn’t shake the feeling.
     He left Watchtower Coast with the intention of following his sister. He did not rush; he didn’t want to deter or upset her. A week into his travels he thought it might be a bad idea to just surprise her but by that point he’d started to lose her trace and finding it sporadically between home and the last few days. Where he stood, he could smell her, but he could also acknowledge it was not free territory. When he tried to follow his trace in any direction, he ran into some sort of marking that he could not make himself cross. It was not his land to traipse along.
     He kept his distance for a while, angling his head up the incline of the territory. He thought about going elsewhere for a while, back to the coast where he could relax with familiar territory, but his lanky legs did not take him anywhere and so caught in a battle of decisions, he lingered just out of reach.
Messages In This Thread
i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Bristol - January 25, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 25, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Pied - January 27, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 10:30 PM