Horizon Ridge i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin)
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Pied sprang out of the water, her entire body quivering with the cold but her mottled fur, at least, cleansed of the blood spatter from her hunt earlier in the day. With all four feet on firm ground, she braced herself, shook vigorously and then began to lope along the beach. The wind soughed through her coat, drying it but giving her a distinct chill, so Pied eventually arced inland, preparing to head home to her lair, where she would use her mate's body heat to warm herself.

En route, she caught a strange scent and it triggered a change of course as well as a shift in demeanor. Having embraced her inner dominant beast, Pied snapped her head upward, walking like a horse with bridle tethered to a coach. Her ears thrust upward as well and her tail followed suit. She cantered now with purpose, ignoring the shivers that passed through her slender body as she tracked the smell to its source.

She arrived, still damp but able to keep her trembling at bay as she eyed the strange male with a creamy coat. "Can I help you?" she questioned brusquely, her body language strongly conveying the message that she was the dominant wolf here and that she wouldn't tolerate any infringements upon herself, her pack or its territory.
Messages In This Thread
i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Bristol - January 25, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 25, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Pied - January 27, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 10:30 PM