this trojan horse
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
◆Gonna help you out, T. W_^V pping SM for sake of abscence◆

The golden hippie knew he had to go back and see his previous patient, the one he'd helped on the sandy shores of the Beach.
Idly as he trotted through the thinning trees, if the boulder sized dude managed to change the seaweed bindings he had installed on him.

As long as it had taken for him to attempt a heal on a dude, he better have taken care of himself.
Better not be dead, damnit.

Finally the hippie made it to the sandy grounds,and ununsurprisingly the snow dude was still there, but Ash was happy to see he had atleast got up, and moved around. However, there was another bro nearby, and the Doctor barked a greeting to the both of em.

"Sup there, bromigo? You got a brashin that needs smashin, too? Happy ta help in any way I can, man,"

And once the golden teen caught up to the company, he offered a paw bump to the pale dude, who returned it with flying colors. The switching paws, he offered it to the dark and mildy angry lookin dude, hoping to brighten up his mood.

"Names Ashton. Or just Ash. Im assuming ya met my patient, SilverMane, here. Had ta dutch up his leg there, not too long ago. Took it like a champ."

He tossed a nod of acceptance to the artic dude, then returned back to the one he hadn't met yet.

"So what's flyin, cool cat?"
Messages In This Thread
this trojan horse - by Nefarious - November 24, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: this trojan horse - by Silvermane - November 26, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: this trojan horse - by Nefarious - November 27, 2014, 09:35 AM
RE: this trojan horse - by Silvermane - November 27, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: this trojan horse - by Nefarious - November 30, 2014, 09:03 AM
RE: this trojan horse - by Silvermane - December 07, 2014, 08:56 AM
RE: this trojan horse - by Nefarious - December 19, 2014, 12:40 PM
RE: this trojan horse - by Ashton - January 13, 2015, 07:03 PM