Horizon Ridge i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin)
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
"So you're looking to join?" she queried when he professed that he wasn't here simply for a temporary visit with his sister but rather a more permanent arrangement. This required Akhlut's presence. Pied paused a moment, wondering who to call first. She ultimately decided to howl for Dublin, who could then call for the pack's Alpha when the time came.

Throwing back her head, Pied's lips formed into an o shape as she howled toward the wintry sky. Her lilting voice carried over the sands, drenching the ears of any wolf within a several-mile radius. If Dublin was at home somewhere on the ridge, she would certainly hear her name being called.

"I'll let her call for our leader when you two are ready to talk to him," the Delta said. In the meantime, she would be alone with Bristol for at least a few minutes, so she didn't want to just stand here and stare at him. "So, what made you follow her here?" she thusly asked, canting her head ever so slightly to the right.
Messages In This Thread
i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Bristol - January 25, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 25, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Pied - January 27, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 10:30 PM