Horizon Ridge i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin)
<font face=georgia><i><FONT COLOR="#b22222">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a72024">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9c1d25">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#901927">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#841629">b</FONT><FONT COLOR="#79132a">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6d102c">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#620d2d">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#560a2f">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4a0631">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3f0332">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#330033">r</FONT></i></font>
5 Posts
Ooc —
     “I am,” he nodded.
     Wanting to leave Watchtower Coast had been an easy decision but physically leaving had taken a bit more of a push. Dublin’s absence aided it and going more than a week without seeing his son or ex-mate solidified that he wasn’t needed in their lives. His ability to fit in wasn’t questioned, molding himself to new scenery and structures; he’d never joined another pack but he didn’t expect it to be much different than his former home.
     Bristol’s ears twitched forward as Pied called for his sister. He listened to the song carefully, familiarizing himself with the tone and voice of the woman. To hear it for his sister made his heart jump a little with anxiety. What if she really didn’t want him here? If she reacted negatively? He supposed he could go somewhere else. He knew he wouldn’t go back to Watchtower, which was out of the question, but his next destination was an entire mystery all of a sudden. They always got along, though, he couldn’t think of anything that might cause such.
     When he was spoken to again, he turned his head to face her.
     “She’s my only sister,” Bristol told Pied. “When she left, I started to miss her. I didn’t have any extensive ties. And she’s the only one that has been able to help with the itching.”
     His words sunk in and he felt his body flare up with the urge. He hadn’t thought about it in the last several minutes and taking about it set him aflame. He ground his teeth together in order to fight it off, casting a glance in the opposite direction should Dublin should up quicker than anticipated.
Messages In This Thread
i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Bristol - January 25, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 25, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Pied - January 27, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 10:30 PM