Horizon Ridge i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin)
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
She listened raptly, mightily intrigued by this unfortunate disorder. When he finished, she mulled for a moment, then said, "I'm sorry, that sounds unpleasant. As the pack's hopeful Caretaker, I'd love to help make you more comfortable if you join. I'm not medically savvy, per se, but maybe Dublin can help teach me...? There's Jinx as well; I'm pretty sure she knows a lot about herbs..."

When Bristol inquired about the leader, a shadow passed through Pied's heterochromatic eyes and her lips pressed together for a few beats. When she opened her mouth eventually, she began to say something, stalled, then eventually admitted, "I'm don't know Akhlut very well and I don't see him often enough to really say." Realizing how that sounded, Pied frowned almost sheepishly and quickly added, "When he is around, he's personable." She paused, sighing softly.

Wondering if she'd just talked Bristol out of joining the ridge, Pied cleared her throat and said, "I'm the Delta. Even if Akhlut's not the most, ah, present leader, there's several of us at the top of the ranks who keep everything running smoothly." Relatively, she thought mentally, thinking back on how the Alpha's scarcity had really begun to impact the pack only recently.
Messages In This Thread
i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Bristol - January 25, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 25, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Bristol - January 26, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Pied - January 27, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: i could go backwards forever (attn: Dublin) - by Pied - February 08, 2014, 10:30 PM