Great Bear Wilderness i believe in the things that i am afraid to say.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Peregrine eventually came to ask the inevitable. What did she say, which of course would be followed by why did she say it. Usually, she would have easily spilled the gossip on her packmates, but her gossip wasn't usually this personal, and it didn't usually involve someone she was trying desperately not to make even angrier with her.

Fin ran through the scenario in her head before beginning her explanation, attempting to be as tactful as possible which even on a good day was difficult for her. "I threatened to blackmail him to get him exiled from the pack if he didn't leave on his own..." she said, turning her gaze upwards at Peregrine apologetically as she knew her actions in this case had wronged him as well, "I caught him.. starting something romancey with someone else and it hurt so badly, I got so angry.. Which is so frickin' stupid for so many reasons. But.. I told him he needed to leave before the pups are born. That I didn't want him breaking their hearts when he decides to leave in the Spring to go find his sister."

She wanted to bury her face in the snow again, but resisted. Instead, she laid still and waited for him to beat the crap out of her for being such a dumb ass bitch.

Messages In This Thread
i believe in the things that i am afraid to say. - by Finley - February 10, 2015, 10:14 AM
RE: i believe in the things that i am afraid to say. - by Finley - February 10, 2015, 01:00 PM