Great Bear Wilderness i believe in the things that i am afraid to say.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
The alpha's temper rose and broke over her while she trembled at his feet. She had known it was coming, and thus she was able to just close her eyes and take it in. Every word was deserved; she couldn't have argued with them if she wanted to, so she didn't. She just waited for the lecture to subside so that she could explain herself, even though she really had no explanation to give.

"I know, I don't know what I was thinking," Fin said lamely, "I don't think I even was thinking... I just.." She let the comment trail off for it really didn't have an end to it. Instead, she fell quiet and listened as he continued with more questions that did little more than to drive home the fact that what had happened was just completely stupid and wrong.

"No, we're not... We weren't..." she admitted pathetically, wondering only briefly how on earth he was able to guess it was Grimm. Unless she and Elwood really were together now - a thought that was like another stab wound to her gut. "I told him a long time ago not to fall for me," she continued with a defeated shake of her head, "He probably had no idea how smart it was to listen. I'm not worth the trouble..... I'm so sorry, Peregrine."

Messages In This Thread
i believe in the things that i am afraid to say. - by Finley - February 10, 2015, 10:14 AM
RE: i believe in the things that i am afraid to say. - by Finley - February 10, 2015, 01:29 PM