Ravensblood Forest rare is this love, keep it covered
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
At first, the other wolf did not respond to Charon's queries. She just stared about, seemingly looking for something. Charon curiously stared at her, admiring the difference in colour between her head and the rest of her body. She looked sooo cool. Finally, she drew nearer, and Charon abrasively pushed his nose against her fur to sniff to confirm his conclusions. He did not smell Thistle Cloud nor Ragnar upon her fur, though; but he'd made the mistake of thinking that meant a wolf was not from the Bay before, simply because they had swum in the ocean.

"You don't smell like Thistle..." Charon suspiciously said and he stared at her face to see how she would reply to this. When she asked if the Bay let their pups wander around just like that, Charon straightened his posture to look bigger, tail curling over his back dominantly. He was nearly five months old, and considered himself to be pretty old and mature. "I'm not a pup," he indignantly said. "And if you're really from the Bay, I'm not unattended, am I? What's your name?" Charon was, for lack of Thistle-scent, not entirely convinced of the wolf's Bay-ness, but for now, he decided to give her the benefit of the doubt.
Messages In This Thread
rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 05, 2015, 03:00 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 10, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 11, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 11, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 12, 2015, 03:52 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 12, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 13, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 13, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 07:02 AM