Duskfire Glacier stone-age mind in a space-world age
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Tuwawi began to speak when those that were arriving made their way into the clearing. Týrr glimpsed around at the faces gathered, sweeping over each one, lingering for a moment upon Malachi, noting the man's discomfort though he did not know precisely why. At the moment, the Rekkr could not find it in him to care — the point was this was obviously not a random act and had likely stemmed from something earlier, something that had happened under Malachi's reign. For Týrr this only reconfirmed his initial thoughts upon the other male's reign as King and merely added an incentive for the Rekkr's designs to see Tuwawi back on the throne, and if she did not wish for it then he would take it. He would restore peace and bring about the lost glory of this Glacier. Bewilderment, however, slammed into Týrr when Tuwawi named off Stavanger Bay as the culprit, his brows furrowing down in perplex and disagreement. The Rekkr was silent as Scarlett and Malachi blatantly defied Tuwawi, disagreeing with the Dróttning and speaking out against her. It made his hackles bristle that they would be so disrespectful when she was merely reacting how any grieving mother would: with vengeance lighting the fire of her ire; or perhaps Týrr just understood this because he, too, sought Vengeance.

It occurred to Týrr with a quickness that the fate of the Bay literally laid at his paws. He could say nothing except encourage Tuwawi's desire for revenge and see about their destruction, or he could do the honorable thing (because despite that he had changed and grown up he still had honor) and inform her that this had not been the work of the Vikings. No matter how much he wished otherwise he had lived among them, had believed himself to be one of them, had worshiped their Gods and fought beside them and he knew that the Vikings would never make a move so cowardly. Besides, if he did not speak up then Tuwawi herself might steal his kill from him, and though Týrr wanted Ragnar dead, he wanted to be the one to do it, on his own terms, at his own time. Forever holding his peace would ruin his carefully constructed plan.

“Tuwawi,” Týrr called to her, unsure if her attention would contain her ire or not. Nevertheless, what he had to do was staring him down the barrel and if it meant sparing a pack that was, for once, actually a victim in this as well, then he could not ignore his honor. “This is not the work of Stavanger Bay, nor Ragnar. They have been framed. I used to live with them, or their Alpha Male before I first came to these Wilds,” Týrr did not share just how well he knew Ragnar, that he had blindly believed that the Jarl had been his father. “And while I cannot speak well of his character I know that he and his Vikings would never do something as cowardly as let a threat at our door. If they wanted to attack us they would have already been in our territory spilling our blood. The Northmen are not cowards and do not hide behind such things.” The Rekkr spoke with conviction because he had seen it happen, and had even aided in it once or twice. You only knew they were coming when it was too late. “And if my word on how they fight is not proof enough I have visited the pack during my time as a lone wolf before you recruited me and I can tell you that the pack scent that hung in with the salt and ocean brine scent was not Stavanger Bay. It didn't smell of Ragnar or his wolves at all. Just because the scent is that of the coast isn't enough to convict a pack especially when I know the Vikings' behaviors and this is inconsistent. Ragnar would never dishonor his Gods by being less than he is; and kidnapping children doesn't sound like him. He is a father himself." All he did know was that it hadn't been the Bay (Or so this was his determined conviction) and no one was going to lay a claw or tooth on Ragnar. Not because Týrr cared but because he wanted that honor for himself.

“I don't care either way for the pack nor it's Jarl but they are innocent in this,” He paused, searching Tuwawi's face wondering if she would believe him or if he would, in turn, suffer from the heat of her fiery ire. “I will do whatever you ask of me Tuwawi, I will kill whomever you point me at ...as long as it is the actual culprit and not the scapegoat.” He was not disagreeing with her, merely trying to guide her to see the truth through the lies she had obviously been fed. To the disagreement of Malachi and Scarlett both of whom seemed hell bent on getting Tuwawi off of her war path, he offered nothing to, acting instead as if they had not spoken at all.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tuwawi RIP - February 10, 2015, 10:51 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 06:40 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Manauia IA - February 11, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Sen - February 11, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tezcacoatl - February 11, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Malachi - February 11, 2015, 06:23 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tuwawi RIP - February 12, 2015, 01:42 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 04:00 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Malachi - February 12, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tezcacoatl - February 12, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Manauia IA - February 12, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Sen - February 12, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tuwawi RIP - February 15, 2015, 03:33 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Scarlett - February 15, 2015, 08:10 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Malachi - February 15, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tuwawi RIP - February 15, 2015, 11:59 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tezcacoatl - February 16, 2015, 05:46 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Manauia IA - February 22, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tuwawi RIP - February 24, 2015, 11:12 PM