Arrow Lake the more i fight
91 Posts
Ooc —
Vic, I love your writing [mate]
----

The moment her wanderlust infected her want and need to explore, was also the moment her mind began to get lost into thoughts. Aimlessly, without a true destination, her paws took her away from Stavanger Bay to conquer the wild, open plains and see what was beyond. An adventurous spirit hoped that she would experience things beyond her wildest imagination but when reality pulled her back down to earth, she knew it was quite a struggle to live, and an even greater one to thrive well within the realms of this world.

The yearling had yet to grasp a lot of this complex world, still she found peace within the pack that she joined, Stavanger Bay. She never expected that the pack meant living inside a sanctuary and that she had a place and a family to come home to. Actually, it really good but also really strange, foreign even. Her past hadn't allowed her to experience much want, to be welcomed even if pack live was also hard work. Hard work together, as a team; somewhere where she belonged. To experience the good, the bad and the ugly together. Her happiness for a home hadn't, however, allowed her wild edges to completely disappear into thin air since she was still the teen who sometimes got into trouble. Still, she had grown more homey.

Oops! Spectra slipped due to the treacherous ground underneath. She hadn't been paying attention to her surroundings as her thoughts blindsided her attention. There, Spectra fell flat on her face. It could have been quite a funny and quizzical sight but she felt a sudden, sharp pain in her right paw as she got up once more. Though moving forward without serious injury, the midnight-painted wolf had learned a rather painful lesson. At this point a few curse words had slipped from her leathery lips. Spectra was about to head back home when another wolf caught her eyesight. It wasn't just any wolf that her golden eyes caught in the distance, it was the sight of a hubba hubba hot shot. Suddenly she froze for a second as she felt her heart starting to thumb inside her chest without a good reason for doing so.

Moving forward with the speed of a snail, Spectra felt twelve years old all over again all the sudden. Here she was in high school, the loner or the freak, staring and gawking at the popular soccer boy. Her mind was tangled up into bits and pieces, there was no back-up plan if anything would go wrong. Her mind was a blank slate, Spectra also felt rather clueless what to say once she crept up to him. A little awkward, Spectra huffed and puffed a single. "Hi!" For once, she wasn't a smart ass.
Messages In This Thread
the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 08, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 14, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 15, 2015, 06:18 AM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 20, 2015, 02:12 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 20, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 20, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 20, 2015, 06:48 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 21, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 22, 2015, 07:38 AM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 22, 2015, 01:07 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 23, 2015, 03:19 PM