Whitefish River What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine
Mara has some light scars on her flank from a recent battle as well as a light limp on her right forepaw.
165 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah

Mara was out on her usual patrol around the area she hoped to claim as part of the gorge. The light breeze ruffled her russet fur as she padded along their 'borders'. The area she hoped they would take consisted of the gorge itself, along with some gentle slopes that surrounded the ravine. The surrounding hills were forested, covered with thick branched evergreens. Some small streams ran through the territory, leaking down in tiny waterfalls into the river below.

The gorge ran directly through the middle of the territory, as Mara was hoping to claim both sides of it, so it was more protected. To the north of the gorge, the steep ravine walls evened out and became low river banks. At first this had made the slight she-wolf a bit uneasy, as she thought that someone could just walk right up to their home. But after further enspection, she found that was not possible. The walls of the gorge narrowed too much and the river became a deep, fast moving channel that created a barricade that made it to reach the inner parts of the gorge.
Messages In This Thread
What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 14, 2015, 07:54 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 14, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 14, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 15, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 15, 2015, 12:32 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 15, 2015, 11:57 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 18, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 21, 2015, 12:43 AM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 22, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 23, 2015, 12:06 AM