Duskfire Glacier i'd jump in front of a train for you
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
just in case anyone reads and wants to know: if anyone else wants to pop in at any time they are still welcome to. :)

Just as ready as the Duskfire wolf was to jump at his throat, so was Charon to jump at hers. If it wasn't for Scarlett, Charon would have jumped forth to attack just as much as the Duskfire wolf was. However, Scarlett broke any attack upon each other by jumping in their midst. He didn't like what Scarlett said about him, because he felt like she still saw him as a little boy (and he felt super old, strong and wise himself!). The other wolf then said things to Scarlett, turning away from Charon altogether. It was pretty confusing when the two Duskfire wolves went on to argue among each other. Charon had seen them as a big front of evil red-eyed villains all this time, so to see that they were not unified as one giant Ostrega-slaying front was weird.

Then, the Duskfire wolf that was angry at Scarlett turned and left, just like that. Charon watched as she left, Scarlett still in between him and the other wolf. "Yeah, run, you coward!" Charon shouted after the Duskfire wolf as she turned and took off. Ha, he sure showed her! She was too scared to even fight him.

It was kind of awkward being alone with Scarlett again, especially since she had just sort of defended him. He was still angry with her, still convinced that she had aided in taking Kevlyn and that when she had been at the Bay's borders, she'd genuinely been trying to take Levi if it wasn't for Charon showing up. There were so many conflicting thoughts and emotions and Charon didn't know quite what to believe. His young brain didn't have the capability to deal with everything at once.

"Why did you do it?" asked Charon. He didn't drop his dominant body language, despite the fact that Scarlett wasn't phased by it at all, because he was still angry and considered picking a fight with Scarlett if she said the wrong things. "What've you got against my family? You would've taken Levi too if I hadn't showed up that day!" He didn't pose his words as questions, but as facts, so sure was he that Scarlett hated him and his family and wanted to do bad things to them, had been the one to drive them apart.
Messages In This Thread
i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Manauia IA - February 14, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 16, 2015, 03:51 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 05:34 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Manauia IA - February 16, 2015, 07:34 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 16, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 17, 2015, 05:40 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 17, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 08:41 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 19, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 05:41 AM