Swiftcurrent Creek because you live to torture me, don't you?
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Sorry. :( Winter flu has kicked me down pretty good.

The youngest of his wards came forward – not at all staying in the place Scimitar had hoped they would, and as Kiv glanced up at him so trustingly, he felt his chest tighten with the very real worry that they would be taken from the pack. His eyes dipped down to study the pup, his muzzle bending down to graze his chin affectionately over the boy’s head, though his eyes would soon snap up to Shadow’s once more, wondering what the others thoughts were in this very moment – how much his children must have changed in the time that had passed.

Julius remained with Bazi – but surprising to him (or perhaps not so), was that Trajan stared at the Bypass wolves with something akin to intrigue, and Paarthurnax’s words echoed in his voice at that moment – he was indeed very much like his father.

Shadow’s first question went unanswered – he knew the answer to that, and Scimitar’s sharp gaze was his only response – the cinnamon wolf would have moved mountains for Paarthurnax if he could have. To have his best friend gone was devastating.

The next words were one he expected – and his initial reaction was to outright refuse. To coral the boys away from the borders and deal with the consequences no matter what they might have been – if Shadow thought Swiftcurrent Creek would bend to his will, he was surely kidding himself. But the grey male seemed to think better of his approach, and holding back a small frown – his stoical mask careful upon his features – Scimitar cast a quick glance to Bazi. With trepidation (they were so young, what if they misunderstood and chose to go on an adventure?) the regal gave a nod, his eyes drifting down to the boys. “Boys – this is your father, Shadow. He is offering for you to go home with him to his pack and care – or you can stay with Bazi and I.” He spoke slowly, wondering if they truly understood him. Blinking down at Kiv, he felt a wave of nausea hit him then. If they said they wanted to leave – would he really be able to let them go?
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 08, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 08, 2015, 08:42 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 08, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 08, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Scimitar - February 08, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Julius - February 08, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Trajan - February 08, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 09, 2015, 03:32 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 09, 2015, 04:01 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 09, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 12, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Scimitar - February 18, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Julius - February 19, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Trajan - February 21, 2015, 12:24 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 21, 2015, 10:10 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 22, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 22, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 23, 2015, 06:17 PM