Arrow Lake the more i fight
91 Posts
Ooc —
Breathless, she wanted to speak -- say silly things -- but all she could do was stare like a lost doe into the headlights of something approaching. Her golden eyes stared fiercely to his masculine silhouette and Spectra literally drowned in him. He was a lush, luxurious chocolate colour with a tall physical frame. He was just that, a sweet chocolate that she suddenly craved. Subconsciously her tongue flickered out to lick her leathery lips, satisfied at what was presented in front of her. Most notably where his never-seen-before crystal clear, crisp blue eyes. She didn't stare into those, she was foolish and awestruck but not that stupid.

Spectra wasn't sure what or how she felt, but all the thoughts prior to this meeting were long since forgotten. Instead it felt as if, at this point, all that existed was this hot shot of a wolf. The entire scenery simply faded away as time itself came to a standstill. This awkward, strange and yet captivating moment appeared to be lasting until the end of time. Her heart beat faster than usual and she could feel the rush of adrenaline making her more alert and at the same time more anxious than normal; what was going on? It felt as if she was hit by lightning, a strange sensation that was both energizing as nerve-wracking.

"Da-yum!" The yearling said out of the blue while her mind couldn't actually think straight. She was on auto-pilot; weird mode. "You're really a hot shot!" Impulse-driven, Spectra just said straight what she thought about him and the situation. In the mean time she was probably making a fool out of herself; but in a situation like this she was new and inexperienced -- definitely not a pick-up line that she was saying to every random stranger. But, with this sort of eye candy in sight, how could she not?
Messages In This Thread
the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 08, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 14, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 15, 2015, 06:18 AM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 20, 2015, 02:12 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 20, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 20, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 20, 2015, 06:48 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 21, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 22, 2015, 07:38 AM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 22, 2015, 01:07 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 23, 2015, 03:19 PM