Arrow Lake the more i fight
91 Posts
Ooc —
Swimming in a world of naivety, Spectra was unaware of the deeper complexity of trouble she had gotten herself into this time. Blinded by his prettiness must leave her also blinded to the web that he spun for her, trapping her like a long, lost sheep surrounded by vicious, malicious wolves who meant to harm. It had been some time ago that since she was last a pawn in someone else's game, manipulated by the willpower of another. Although Spectra was far from stupid, she was too inexperienced and new to these lands and family ties or those of the community to realize -- or even have a sense of grasp -- of what was really going on.

All that she could see while she walked, blindfolded into the lands of the unknown, was this hot shot specimen of a wolf standing right in front of her. Her words weren't driven by the heat of nature during the right season or by the sheer impact of lust alone. No, this sudden crush was probably fired off by a youthful naivety and a damaged history of her own, painful past. It appeared as though the past was in a rush to be on a rampage course of repeat, something that Spectra would not enjoy. For now, however, the midnight-painted female did enjoy the attention of the warrior wolf.

Yeah! Spectra replied without using words, instead a heartfelt sigh busted from her leathery lips as she admired every feature of him. At this point he appeared to be a picture perfect, the way he was made, shaped and hardened by the world. When Tyrr introduced himself as Óðinn, the name suddenly sparked a familiarity that she heard before. Odin, Odin, Odin.. " Óðinn !" After a pensive pause in which she recollected her thoughts for a moment, the image of Thistle Cloud, Alpha of Stavanger Bay appeared. She had said that Odinn was their God and that he lead her to Stavanger Bay.

Spectra still did not understand one thing though, what was a God?

"So you're the dude who -- Thistle Cloud said -- to have lead me to Stavanger Bay. That God guy they all follow. So pleasure to meet you mister Óðinn God!" Nervously, she started to ramble, but not until releasing the final piece of information; "The name is Spectra!"
Messages In This Thread
the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 08, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 14, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 15, 2015, 06:18 AM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 20, 2015, 02:12 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 20, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 20, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 20, 2015, 06:48 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 21, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 22, 2015, 07:38 AM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 22, 2015, 01:07 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 23, 2015, 03:19 PM