Swiftcurrent Creek because you live to torture me, don't you?
VENI · VIDI · VICI
93 Posts
Ooc — cas
Trajan listened quietly as the silver stranger spoke, his bicolored gaze drifting away from Shadow to look at his youngest brother who had pressed himself close to Scimitar, hugging his leg. Truthfully, he did not understand how his brothers could be so close to the agouti Alpha and Bazi, after all to him they were packmates, friends at best but not family. Family was Relonikiv, Julius, Durnehviir and Paarthurnax. Family was no one else...yet.

The silver pup turned his bright gaze at Scimitar when the wolf spoke, and unlike his two brothers, he thought about it, considered it. He did not know this Shadow wolf, and he did not really know what a 'father' was but he was offering for them to go with him, to home. Home had always been with his family, wherever they were, now only half his family remained and he wondered where home was now. Then Scimitar gave them another option, Trajan could stay with Bazi and Scimitar, friends not family. Not home.

He did not give his answer yet, but looked around for his brothers, Relonikiv hugged the Alpha's limb furiously and finally spoke, to stay. Trajan met his brother's grayish blue gaze for a moment before turning to Julius who did not speak. Instead remained by Bazi and glared at the strangers which somehow drew a small smile onto his lips. If he chose to stay, he would continue life with his two younger brothers and the Alphas, if he chose to go he would leave that behind, leave his littermates. But they were the only ties Trajan had to Swiftcurrent Creek. And this offering of 'home' sounded a lot better. To leave the place where his sister and mother vanished and have a new start, albeit without his siblings.

It was better, in his mind. And the silver pup chose that.

Trajan trotted forward to nudge Scimitar's forelimb, the one Relonikiv wasn't hugging and looked upwards to look the Alpha in the eye, his gaze solemn. "I go," he spoke simply but he spoke it loudly.
PLUTO
god of the dead and wealth
lord of the underworld
PATRON GOD
[Image: 501c0ec5-fff5-44f9-b058-4df11604e755.png]

Messages In This Thread
because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 08, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 08, 2015, 08:42 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 08, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 08, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Scimitar - February 08, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Julius - February 08, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Trajan - February 08, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 09, 2015, 03:32 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 09, 2015, 04:01 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 09, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 12, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Scimitar - February 18, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Julius - February 19, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Trajan - February 21, 2015, 12:24 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 21, 2015, 10:10 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 22, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 22, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 23, 2015, 06:17 PM