Redhawk Caldera falling from high places, falling through lost spaces
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
Now I feel special, <3

While Somnia probably should've been biased when it came to Magpie, she wasn't. Even with helping Peregrine when he was upset with Fox over her, and when he had recently said both of Fox's sisters hated him, Somnia didn't see much wrong with Magpie yet... Not counting the physical injuries. Besides, Somnia liked to try and get to know people instead of actually thinking she knew them based off of what people said.

"Hey, I'm Somnia," she said, unaware of already saying hey, "I just wanted to see how you were holding up, and if there were any ways I could assist you." She left the reason why unsaid; it was pretty obvious that Magpie was temporarily handy-capped in her current state. Have I mentioned that she looks dreadful?

As for first impressions on attitude, Magpie didn't seem too bad. She hadn't responded rudely, as Dove would have. While Peregrine may have disliked all of Fox's sisters here, so far, this one wasn't too bad.
Messages In This Thread
RE: falling from high places, falling through lost spaces - by Somnia - February 21, 2015, 10:56 PM