Redhawk Caldera falling from high places, falling through lost spaces
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
Right after introductions, the question of if she was a healer had sprung up, along with the mention of some plant she had never heard of. "No, the only thing I know about healing is that Lavender's scent is calming." Somnia replied with a grimace as she thought of Ashton. Despite the amounts of time she had stuck around the now-gone Healer, the only healing knowledge that managed to lodge itself in her head was that Lavender helped to calm.... His den had always smelled nice, perhaps it was the Lavender? Woah! You're getting quite off topic now. She told herself mentally.

Trying to offer her services once more, she informed Magpie on what she could do. "I'm a Gamekeeper though. I could easily hunt for you so you don't have to eat frozen, half-rotten meat out of the caches. I can't guarantee it's true, but I would think eating fresh meat would help..." Despite distracting herself by talking to Magpie, the urge to go in Ashton's den was still there. Before she could mentally tell herself no, she found herself asking Magpie, "There used to be a Healer. If you know about herbs, I could bring you to his den and you could see if there's any left that you an use."
Messages In This Thread
RE: falling from high places, falling through lost spaces - by Somnia - February 21, 2015, 11:50 PM