Arrow Lake the more i fight
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
I have to say I'm loving this thread even though I feel so bad because Tyrr is being a giant jerk face, lol. <3!

Týrr was many things but he did not consider himself a coward for willing to think, what he considered to be, outside of the box. After all, he had learned technique from Ragnar himself. Battles were not always won by sheer brute force. Battles could be won by out thinking your enemy. The Rekkr had lost count of how many times Ragnar had barked that at him over the months. Cunning was what Ragnar was good at, and Týrr would easily claim that he had learned from the best in that scenario. The truth was Spectra was just a pretty girl caught in the wrong pack; despite that in truth Týrr held no ill will towards the Bay. Only their leaders. He wouldn't have minded Thistle, either, he supposed, if she wasn't so disillusioned and blinded by the love for Ragnar, unwilling to accept what she truly was to the scarred Viking: a toy. Another girl in a long line of girls. So long as she could bear Ragnar healthy sons then Týrr guessed her usefulness would continue but it brought with it the consideration of what would happen if she couldn't. It wasn't his concern and he held no love for Ragnar or his family. How could he? When they had lied to him, exposed the truth to him and then expected him to be okay with it.

Spectra's question was direct and for a moment derailed the Rekkr. A ...date? For a stalwart moment Týrr was silent in a contemplative manner, studying her with sweeping crystalline blue eyes. Spectra was pretty, he supposed, younger than him if he had to guess, but she wasn't Tuwawi. It was the ember that the Rekkr truly wanted, though the logical part of Týrr had accepted that it might never happen, that the only them between Tuwawi and himself might never move to anything more than Queen and Subordinate. He wasn't stupid after all; simply ambitious. It seemed that for the most part the Rekkr had a thing for fire-kissed women/girls, if his initial crush on Fox and now his crush upon Tuwawi was of any indication. Still, even if he decided to drop his intentions of getting at Ragnar (though the whole Odinn thing would do enough of it for the Rekkr's current satisfaction), he could likely use the experience of having a ...date since as far as he could currently remember he'd never had one before; and when he was trying to impress an older woman he did not want to come off as a bumbling boy that had no idea what he was doing.

“Sure,” Týrr agreed with an easy smile.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 08, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 14, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 15, 2015, 06:18 AM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 20, 2015, 02:12 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 20, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 20, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 20, 2015, 06:48 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 21, 2015, 05:37 PM