Arrow Lake the more i fight
91 Posts
Ooc —
[mate]; don't feel bad about cunning and wicked characters. I love to torture my character with dramaz IC ;)

---
Then.came.the.anxious.moment.of.waiting. Spectra felt like a straightforward hero for even mentioning the word date without making half a fool of herself. Her teeth gritted together as she waited breathlessly for his answer. If he would say no it would be awkward and slightly painful but at the same time easy since it was unlikely she would ever see him again afterwards. She hadn't actually thought about the likelihood he would say yes, and there more important, the moments or what-to-do thereafter.

But after the everlasting moment had subsided, a miracle happened right in her backyard. The unexpected twist of the century. A series of fortunate events. Or maybe she was exaggerating a little; regardless she was half surprised and half in awe the moment he said yes. Wait what? He.said.yes. It took a few moments to realize that he gave a positive reply. Blinking with her eyes, Spectra made sure she wasn't asleep, dreaming a happy dream.

Now what, Romeo? Spectra hadn't anticipated this future and it wasn't as if she was in candy-candy land already imagine what it was like doing long romantic moonwalks and sweet serenades with this guy. She was a hopeless romantic without actually a true romantic bone in her body. Spectra was more of a thrill girl, adventurous and daring. "Then I double dog date dare you to meet me three nights from now at midnight close to Arrow Lake." She knew that Arrow Lake was not for the faint-hearted and Spectra wondered if he actually pull through; if he accepted the dare and showed up. The teenage fan girl had suddenly turned into a coy young woman, one who definitely wouldn't sit still and wait on just any man; even though Óðinn captivated her in more ways than one.
Messages In This Thread
the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 08, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 14, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 15, 2015, 06:18 AM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 20, 2015, 02:12 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 20, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 20, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 20, 2015, 06:48 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 21, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 22, 2015, 07:38 AM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 22, 2015, 01:07 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 23, 2015, 03:19 PM