Arrow Lake the more i fight
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Týrr was not entirely oblivious to her attraction to him, of course, though she had made it extremely hard to be such when she had so blatantly and brazenly paid him a compliment but even so the true extent of it was, of course, unknown to him. Once upon a time Týrr had felt disgust for the way in which the Viking men had taken mates but sated themselves with slave girls at their desire, simply because she had walked past. He'd seen Dagrun do it numerous times, and Ragnar had been known to do it himself though he was more “courteous” about it than his feral half brother who ceased to care about anything other than that he wanted them. Ragnar took them, willingly and as concubines, or sometimes they were given to him as gifts from packs hoping to gain the Vikings' favor with the deal of being spared in the winter raids. Now, however, Týrr understood that it, at the very least, could be useful. Not that he intended to do anything with Spectra (he didn't believe in rape, even now) but the whole “casanova” game, so to speak. It had it's pros, certainly and thus far he could see no cons to it. His heart and affectionate attentions might have been ensnared by Tuwawi (though the Rekkr understood that the ember did not know of his feelings towards her) but he was not mated to anyone, and there was no girlfriend to worry about. In theory, he could do whatever he wanted without romantic consequences to fret over.

Not that his Viking brethren had cared about that, any.

The Amazon's...he didn't know, though he remembered just enough, though still barely nothing, about them to know that even if he did have memories intact they would likely be of no real help to him. He was one of a kind in their world. Men were slaves to the women rulers and warriors, and a small few were selected when a female went into heat and with her Queen's blessing made the selected fight to the death in a brutal gladiator like manner with the winner as the one allowed to breed. So, yes, that knowledge alone offered Týrr all that he needed to know, that even his memories as Tezcacoatl would be utterly useless to him in this situation. Chocolate ears cupped forth as she triple dog dared him to meet in three moons close to Arrow Lake. At least she had picked a location that the Rekkr knew fairly well. It was not often he ventured far from the Glacier but he had made the trip to Arrow Lake a few times now, unperturbed by the treacherous path one had to take to find it. "Triple dog dare accepted." The Rekkr told her with a challenge accepted curl look in his eyes, his lips curling upwards into a tease of a devious grin.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 08, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 14, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 15, 2015, 06:18 AM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 20, 2015, 02:12 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 20, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 20, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 20, 2015, 06:48 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 21, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 22, 2015, 07:38 AM