Arrow Lake the more i fight
91 Posts
Ooc —
Thanks for this character-building thread [mate]

---

The world of custom traditions and cultures was one she hadn't quite even began to understand just yet. Her perspective of the world was very open-minded but also restricted by her own experience of the world. She was only slowly getting infected with the Viking culture but much of the Amazonian culture remained unknown to her. If she had known about the last culture -- and the fact that woman were in control -- she might have thought it to be a very cool thing. Despite her liberal-mindedness she held no interest into being anyone's slave or concubine for that matter, she was by far too wild spirited and rebellious to be that.

Determination was written all over her face when she had double-triple dog dared him. Her tail wavered softly to and fro and her ears stood erect, it was definitely a now or never situation. To her contentment the God-like wolf accepted her daring proposal with a teasing gesture that caused an immediate rogue-like grin to appear upon her facial features. "See ya!" Were the last words of Spectra -- who was too excited for her own good -- as she hastily turned around while nearly tripping over her own feet before she dashed away like a dot into the shadow. She needed time to prepare for this date but most of all, time to allow everything to settle in. The previous moments felt like an adrenaline-rushing rollercoaster.
Messages In This Thread
the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 08, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 14, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 15, 2015, 06:18 AM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 20, 2015, 02:12 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 20, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 20, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 20, 2015, 06:48 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 21, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 22, 2015, 07:38 AM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 22, 2015, 01:07 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 23, 2015, 03:19 PM