Wapun Meadow le romantic scene
256 Posts
Ooc — summer
I just saw what you put in relations ^u^ that's adorable

When Kesik agreed, Autumn smiled and sat down, settling comfortably in a bed of daises that would soon begin to bloom in the spring. When he asked about her, she thought about how she would describe herself and her life. Well, I wasn't born here, but when I was a few weeks old we moved to here in the Wilds, me and my family. We lived on Silvertip Mountain. Me and my two cousins, Storm and Vulpis, were the youth, while the adults were my mom and dad and my cousins' mom. We all lived in the same big den so my cousins were like siblings to me. My dad taught me to deceive, but I rarely use that skill... It seems mean. I was raised a lot on the legends and lore of spirit foxes and their fights against demons. When I was a year and a month or two a decided I wanted to adventure. Ever since then I've been wandering and exploring the Wilds. I have many friends, who I only saw once, but one enemy who I've seen four times. A coywolf, whiteish-grey with a black head and yellow eyes. She's a liar, holding children captive, and mean. But at least I have lotsa friends. She concluded her biography with a broad grin and a wag of her fluffy flame tail. Then she pointed at Kesik with a jet-black little paw. But enough about me! Tell me about you, Kesik. Autumn said in a friendly and interested tone.

I will exit threads immediately if your character does not understand Autumn's dialogue as it causes inconsistencies in my roleplay experience.
Messages In This Thread
le romantic scene - by Autumn - February 28, 2015, 10:25 PM
RE: le romantic scene - by Kesik - February 28, 2015, 10:33 PM
RE: le romantic scene - by Autumn - February 28, 2015, 10:48 PM
RE: le romantic scene - by Kesik - February 28, 2015, 11:00 PM
RE: le romantic scene - by Autumn - February 28, 2015, 11:15 PM
RE: le romantic scene - by Kesik - February 28, 2015, 11:21 PM
RE: le romantic scene - by Autumn - February 28, 2015, 11:34 PM
RE: le romantic scene - by Kesik - February 28, 2015, 11:44 PM
RE: le romantic scene - by Autumn - February 28, 2015, 11:52 PM
RE: le romantic scene - by Kesik - February 28, 2015, 11:57 PM
RE: le romantic scene - by Autumn - March 01, 2015, 12:06 AM