Wapun Meadow le romantic scene
256 Posts
Ooc — summer

Autumn listened to his story intently as well, drinking up his words like water in the desert. She frowned thoughtfully. Personally she thought his was more dramatic than her. I'm sorry your mom left. That must of been hard, to survive alone. And I'm sorry you got seperated from your brothers. She said. She wouldn't know what it was like to even miss one parent, it must be hard with none! She'd always felt bad for her cousins who never knew their father. But Kesik was an orphan of sorts. When he mentioned the coywolf again, she nodded as her eyes narrowed. I always seem to run into her. I'll try to keep away. She said, her tone speaking her dislike towards Caiaphas very obviously. But she decided to leave behind the topic of that jerk and move to something more pleasant. She glanced into Kesik's blue eyes. Sometimes it was easy to tell when someone had an idea, and she could tell. You look thoughtful or something. What's up? Autumn asked Kesik with a curious tilt of her head.

I will exit threads immediately if your character does not understand Autumn's dialogue as it causes inconsistencies in my roleplay experience.
Messages In This Thread
le romantic scene - by Autumn - February 28, 2015, 10:25 PM
RE: le romantic scene - by Kesik - February 28, 2015, 10:33 PM
RE: le romantic scene - by Autumn - February 28, 2015, 10:48 PM
RE: le romantic scene - by Kesik - February 28, 2015, 11:00 PM
RE: le romantic scene - by Autumn - February 28, 2015, 11:15 PM
RE: le romantic scene - by Kesik - February 28, 2015, 11:21 PM
RE: le romantic scene - by Autumn - February 28, 2015, 11:34 PM
RE: le romantic scene - by Kesik - February 28, 2015, 11:44 PM
RE: le romantic scene - by Autumn - February 28, 2015, 11:52 PM
RE: le romantic scene - by Kesik - February 28, 2015, 11:57 PM
RE: le romantic scene - by Autumn - March 01, 2015, 12:06 AM