Firestone Hot Springs I got what I got all despite you
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Her eyes flickered over his features, taking in the faltering of ears and slight tilt of jaw. It was a wonder that Jinx did not mimic Ariston's signs of apology, so earnest were his. The blanched dog confessed an ignorance of coasts that the Kesuk woman found quite unsurprising. Due to circumstance, she had been born in the Great Bear Rainforest, which comprised a chunk of the Pacific coastline. She had never wondered what coasts were like, because she had grown up on one. This presented the problem of describing it to him, a task she found daunting as a result of her own extensive coastal background.

"It was my home," she revealed, with brows drawn down as the imagery of her beach home crept into her mind. She remembered in fondness the Lockers opening up onto the strand, the cavern mouth ringed with jagged stones. "The sea is wondrous and dangerous, but it is one of Atka's many domains, and Her children populate it as they do the blessed land." If asked what the blessed land was, she would reply in reverence Brightfish Cove as though all had begun on its grey strand... For her, that was the case.

But where the first wolves had set foot the Nereides reputed to be the white sands of Sirensong Cove, if what they said was the whole truth. Jinx had an inherent distrust of the sirens, after having learned her brother was nothing but the currency of an alliance. Whether she believed their cove to be the origin or not was something she had never considered. It was clear, regardless of her beliefs, that she had some opinion of the origin of wolves and animals differing from the norm. Jinx's eyes, alight with curiosity, never left Ariston as she awaited any questions.

Jinx would not tell much of the Gods, that was true... But of Their children, the animals of the world and most sacred to them the wolves, she would speak long accounts.
Messages In This Thread
I got what I got all despite you - by Jinx - February 04, 2014, 11:01 PM
RE: I got what I got all despite you - by Ariston - February 05, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: I got what I got all despite you - by Jinx - February 06, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: I got what I got all despite you - by Ariston - February 06, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: I got what I got all despite you - by Jinx - February 12, 2014, 11:27 PM
RE: I got what I got all despite you - by Ariston - February 15, 2014, 11:21 PM
RE: I got what I got all despite you - by Jinx - February 16, 2014, 11:25 AM