Doppelgänger
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><><FONT COLOR="#2b343e">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#394047"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#484c51">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#56595a"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#656563">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#73716d"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#827d76">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#908a80"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#9e9689">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ada292"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#bbae9c">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#cabaa5"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d8c7ae">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e7d3b8"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#f4dec0">m</FONT>></i></span></p></i></span></p>
11 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
There was disappointment brewing within Quetzalcoatl's chest, directly under her breast when Scarlett told her that Tyrr had not given her any other name. This presented a great mystery to the mother. The son she had allowed to leave the safety of her Rise would have went by 'Tezca' and she feared, immediately, that allowing him to go had caused him to grow up and away from who he was. Who he was destined to become. A soft frown tugged at the corner of her lips, worry and perplexity clouding her crystalline eyes. However, she did her best to hide the full onslaught of these things, these weaknesses (as her mother would have called them) to show in the face of a stranger. Speaking of strangers, Quetzalcoatl couldn't help the nagging worry that her own son had become a stranger to her, though of course the only way to confirm such a thing would be to speak with the Huntress, Manauia and then go for the boy himself.

“I understand,” Quetzalcoatl spoke in a soft, comforting murmur to the pallid girl before her, noting how her ears had slicked back. The lack of information was not anything that either one of them could magically fix and Quetzalcoatl did not wish for the pallid Scarlett to think that her disappointment was aimed at her for it wasn't. The whole situation was a confusing and frustrating mess to the Amazon Queen. The worried mother demanded answers but the patient Coatl Queen knew to gather what she could and poke and pry until she discovered the truth of it. “Which way are you going?” The Coatl Queen inquired then, deigning to shift the subject off of such things.

Messages In This Thread
Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - February 14, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - February 15, 2015, 07:08 AM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - February 15, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - February 17, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - March 07, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - March 07, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - March 22, 2015, 06:51 AM