Broken Toys
183 Posts
Ooc — Andrea.
Morgana nodded in full understanding. Of course, I will do everything in my power to follow those rules and make sure my loyalty to the Brotherhood and the Night Mother never wavers, Morgana replied gracefully and with complete truth. All the rules she could follow without hesitation. She wasn't one for destiny or that stuff, but this, it was. She was born for this, to make sure the ruling of the Night Mother was never forgotten. To make sure that nobody forgets who is supreme. And she would do anything to in force that without the slightest hesitation. Sure, call her soulless, but she didn't mind, it was the truth. The supremacy would never be forgotten, now that she had the power to enforce it. She realized that now, she had responsibility. Which meant no running off AWOL anymore. But she didn't mind. Blackfeather Woods was her home now. Home isn't where you are loved, its where you belong. And she belonged there. She would stay loyal until her essence vanished from the earth to whatever hell she was destined for.
Messages In This Thread
Broken Toys - by Morgana Wolf - March 06, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: Broken Toys - by Meldresi - March 06, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: Broken Toys - by Morgana Wolf - March 06, 2015, 06:22 PM
RE: Broken Toys - by Meldresi - March 06, 2015, 07:24 PM
RE: Broken Toys - by Morgana Wolf - March 06, 2015, 07:36 PM
RE: Broken Toys - by Meldresi - March 08, 2015, 07:31 PM
RE: Broken Toys - by Morgana Wolf - March 08, 2015, 08:42 PM
RE: Broken Toys - by Meldresi - March 11, 2015, 09:05 PM