Ankyra Sound if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Jumping in!

Early morning. Bright white light poured into the male's quarters as the sun broke away from behind the cover of the clouds. Shadows danced on the dark clay floor of the den and onto Reek's face as he slolwy stirred from slumber. Five more minutes... damn nature. The ragged wolf squinted as he rose to his paws, knees shaking under the little weight he had. He was the last male left inside, all the others had gone to do their duties for the sirens. How droll...

Reek pawed the sleepy crust out of his eyes as he awkwardly hobbled on three legs toward the den's opening. Stumbling once, but he caught himself with the wall... or really, he fell into the wall. Depends on how you look at it. Making his way outside, the bastard's eyes locked with the water. The sight of the beach was one he'd never get tired of, no matter how long he stayed in Ankyra.

The white male, the other new arrival, paced back and forth on the beach while looking for bits and bobs to adorn himself with. Pantaleimon... Pantaleemon? Pan? Fuck it... Pants. Remebering names wasn't the highest priority on the bastard's short list of duties. Reek couldn't quite bring himself to understand Pants' strange obsession with adorning himself with the objects he found on the coast, but to each his own. The bastard watched on as he carefully as he made his way down the cliff face toward the other male, lightly chuffing to announce his presence when he got close. "How you holding up Pants?" Reek tiredly chortled. He silently hoped his nickname for the wolf would stick... he quite liked it. "Nice... um, seaweed you got there," he continued, motioning to the pile of kelp hanging suspended from the white wolf's shoulder.
Messages In This Thread
RE: if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me - by Reek - March 12, 2015, 07:55 AM