Stavanger Bay all the stars in the sky
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
my last post. thanks, this was an interesting thread! i would love a newer thread sometime c:

Charon narrowed his eyes and looked away when Aesop said that his siblings were out there somewhere and loved him. He wasn't sure they even remembered him at all; they'd been so young, and it seemed forever ago since he had seen them. They probably were dead, or whatever. It didn't help Charon at all to look at the moon and think that they were looking at it, too. They were probably looking at it, not remembering him at all, happily living their lives wherever. Or maybe they were just dead. Charon wasn't sure which one he prefered.

"Dunno," Charon mumbled, even though no direct question had been asked at the end of Aesop's story. "I mean, I don't... They probably don't even remember me, so how could they love me?" He kept looking away, feeling frustrated and unheard because he didn't get the attention and coddling that he wanted and was used to.

"Whatever," Charon said all of a sudden, as airy as he could manage, "Never mind, I shouldn't have told you anything. I dunno why I even did. Me 'n Drake gotta go." Without even waiting for a response, Charon nodded a brief goodbye to Aesop and he started to trot back into the forest with a casual trot to show how he didn't care about all of this at all. Once he was sure Aesop was out of sight and hearing, Charon quickened to a gallop until he reached the den, and he curled up tightly under a tree in the den's clearing. It took a while before he finally drifted off into an unruly sleep.
Messages In This Thread
all the stars in the sky - by Charon - February 04, 2015, 06:22 AM
RE: all the stars in the sky - by Aesop - February 19, 2015, 07:34 PM
RE: all the stars in the sky - by Charon - February 20, 2015, 05:07 AM
RE: all the stars in the sky - by Aesop - February 22, 2015, 01:41 PM
RE: all the stars in the sky - by Charon - February 23, 2015, 05:33 AM
RE: all the stars in the sky - by Aesop - February 23, 2015, 09:32 PM
RE: all the stars in the sky - by Charon - February 24, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: all the stars in the sky - by Aesop - February 26, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: all the stars in the sky - by Charon - March 03, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: all the stars in the sky - by Aesop - March 06, 2015, 02:28 PM
RE: all the stars in the sky - by Charon - March 06, 2015, 03:21 PM