I see a Red Door
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She sucked her teeth, her good eye narrowing slightly at the woman's impertinence. This...witch was barely older than the princess herself; she looked to be about a year old, maybe a bit older. But she was new, so she did not know who she was. She would learn, soon enough. "Sure. Thank you, then."

The name sounded strange on her ears and she had heard a large variety of names. Polite social conversation would dictate that she return the favor with her own name, but of course, they were pack members after all. "I am Potema, I'm the Alpha's daughter." She returned, nodding her head in a respectfully regal manner, but her single eye gleamed warily as the witch gave her reasoning for her approach. Just her company? She looked like she wanted more than that.

Again the question came up. What happened to you? Who did that? At least this time, it was spoken without a lick on sympathy. Only curiosity. That, she could tolerate. "I was attacked. I don't remember who did it." Potema recited with practiced ease.
Messages In This Thread
I see a Red Door - by Potema - July 02, 2015, 10:23 PM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Shego - July 06, 2015, 10:10 PM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Potema - July 08, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Shego - July 14, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Potema - July 15, 2015, 04:08 PM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Shego - July 16, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Potema - July 19, 2015, 08:37 AM