Bearclaw Valley Play with me, I wanna go find you
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
*summons children* @Sesi @Desna @Nanook Father-children bonding tiiime~ Slight PP of Scarlett leaving to do something. I can edit that if you'd like, Mar.
@Chevalier can pop in if you'd like, since it might make sense for him to want to follow his 'siblings'? I dunno, it's up to you. c:

The Inuit was, truth be told, neglecting many of his duties. He was a warden, and yet the only thing he was standing guard of was a den. Then again, his children just so happened to reside within said den, so that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. It was bad, however, that he hadn't been spending much time with them. He'd seen them here and there, but had yet to actually go up and spend any real time with them since they'd been moved from their old den. Every now and again he'd babysit, but he didn't count that as actually being with them. So, when he happened to take notice to Scarlett leaving the den, the man pulled himself up and started at a steady trot towards the entrance. His gaze wandered up to glance at the sky, seeing a few clouds, but not too many. After giving a quick sniff to the air, he was relieved to find that it didn't hold the scent of rain. It was perfect, he decided. While the children were still young, he believed them old enough to leave the den—plus, he'd already spotted some sneaky whelps wandering away before. He still wouldn't take them far, just right outside of their sleep-place so they could get some fresh air, and perhaps even play. There were a few games he could teach them, and saw it as a good opportunity to get closer to his children.

As Kove reached the den, he stuck his head inside and looked around for the children. "Sesi," he called, hoping to get all of their attentions. "Nanook, Xan, Desna." He stepped back, about to pull his head from the den, but then stopped as he recalled the presence of the other whelp. "You can come too, Leo." He wouldn't force any of them to follow him out, not even his own children, but he was hopeful that they'd follow. The ghost moved his head out of the way and sat outside the entrance, waiting there until he saw a little white snout poke out. He then stood and walked a meter or so away, his son following after him as he did so. Kove looked back towards where the other's were, sat, and waited. His tail wagged gently as his copper gaze would shift to his son every now and again, amused by the child's actions.
Messages In This Thread
Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Kove - July 25, 2015, 06:12 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Xan - July 25, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Leo - July 25, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Valette - July 26, 2015, 08:07 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Nanook - July 26, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Kove - August 09, 2015, 03:10 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Xan - August 09, 2015, 03:13 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Sesi - August 09, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Leo - August 09, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Valette - August 10, 2015, 05:23 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Nanook - August 13, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Kove - August 28, 2015, 11:56 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Xan - August 29, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Leo - September 12, 2015, 12:15 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Valette - September 12, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Nanook - September 27, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Kove - October 04, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Xan - October 04, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by RIP Valette - October 04, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Play with me, I wanna go find you - by Nanook - October 16, 2015, 03:26 PM