Redhawk Caldera Hello, gorgeous
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
There was a lot to think about lately, though Wildfire crammed it all into a filing cabinet in the back of her mind as she arrived at the rendezvous site and sauntered over to sit next to her father. "How're you feeling?" she asked him, stretching out her neck to gently tug on his nearer earlobe. Without waiting for an answer, she began to slump down beside him.

But he didn't give her a chance to hit the ground before he whirled. "Don't sneak up on me like that," he scolded her, muzzle wrinkled. "I didn't see you. I don't like it when people approach on my left side. Always walk up on my right." He softened with every word, though Wildfire had already sat up straight and scrambled a foot or so backward, a bit taken aback by his unfriendly reception.

"Okay, dad," she said quietly. The two of them lapsed into an awkward silence and Peregrine eventually laid his head on the ground. Wildfire sat there for as long as she could stand it, then hopped to her feet and said lightly, "I'm gonna get something to eat. I'll be back." She then scurried away. She probably would actually catch something to bring back to him, yet her real reason for leaving was because, well, he was being a grumpy asshole.

She walked in the direction of the caldera, sighing a bit. She couldn't blame him, of course. He had been hopeful about recovering the vision in his left eye. A week had passed now with no improvement. Her father was openly irate with Ashton for misdiagnosing him, which made Wildfire sad, of course. She hadn't seen the Healer lately but she her heart still skipped a beat every time she thought of him. As a matter of fact, she wondered if maybe she could locate the medic and catch up with him today.
Messages In This Thread
Hello, gorgeous - by Wildfire - August 11, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: Hello, gorgeous - by Nightjar - August 13, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: Hello, gorgeous - by Wildfire - August 13, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: Hello, gorgeous - by Nightjar - August 27, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: Hello, gorgeous - by Wildfire - August 27, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Hello, gorgeous - by Nightjar - August 28, 2015, 09:33 AM
RE: Hello, gorgeous - by Wildfire - August 31, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Hello, gorgeous - by Nightjar - September 02, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Hello, gorgeous - by Wildfire - September 02, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: Hello, gorgeous - by Nightjar - September 18, 2015, 08:18 PM