Blackfeather Woods The sunlight hurts my eyes
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Set at Redgrove.
Edit; Wouldn't mind @Potema popping in, if you have the time for a thread. c:

It hadn’t been too long since his arrival to the woods, nor had he been given much time to explore it just yet. He’d spent the first few days with his father, learning what he could while trying to find a specific place he would call his own. Then came the day in which he’d decided to leave the elder’s side, and go out to see what he could for himself. Exploration was not a new concept for him, and was actually something the boy liked. As he continued through the shadow-filled land, he came to the realization that there was something else he liked, too. The darkness that surrounded him, the trees that blocked the sun from above—he liked those things. There was no deep, dark reasoning behind his liking of it, though. Being an albino made his eyes sensitive to sunlight, and with the added paleness of his central heterochromia, that sensitivity was only increased. It wasn’t until he’d entered the dark forest that he’d actually noticed the difference in how his eyes felt, and that he didn’t really need to squint as much as he’d needed to while in the valley. That then lead him to consider that, maybe, all those times he’d unknowingly glared at someone was actually caused by his optics needing a break from the sun’s harshness.

As Xan padded through the forest, he was able to keep his eyes opened normally without being bugged by it. Knowing his mother was like him, he couldn’t help but think that she would like it there, too. Quickly, he shoved those thoughts away, not wanting to think about his family. They had decided to go somewhere else instead of sticking together, which had hurt, and so he didn’t really want anything to do with them at the moment. Leaving thoughts of his short past behind, his legs came to a stop and he looked around the area he’d entered. Sniffing the air, it was revealed to him that he was still on the pack’s land, but it seemed different from the rest. Some trees were barren, appearing to have been stripped clean of their foliage, which allowed for some sunlight to weasel its way down to the forest’s floor. That wasn’t what caught his attention the most, though. Around him stood bushes sporting a colour similar to his eyes, which had the little Inuit approaching them before he knew it. He wondered if something had given them their colour, or if they’d simply grown in that way. Deciding to ask his dad about it later, Alexander continued walking around, and under, the coloured bushes, not wanting to miss a single thing.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 04, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 07, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 08, 2015, 12:52 AM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 11, 2015, 09:11 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 01:58 AM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 12, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 13, 2015, 08:19 PM