Meadowlark Prairie In the number of times I punched with my fist
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Minor PPing of them leaving. Can edit if you'd like~

The change in the younger’s posture did not go unnoticed by Xan. He was glad he’d been listened to, and that the other was at least trying to change. For the better, too, no doubt. He’d watch over him, secretly, to keep track of his development. Already, he could see him becoming something else—someone far better than the sand-coloured child he’d picked on so long ago. Though he liked the change, he told himself he’d need to watch carefully. He had to make sure he gained the confidence needed to succeed, but not the ego that would make him challenge the Inuit. No, that was something the elder boy would not stand for. He’d put him right back in his place if such a thing ever happened. Those were worries for another day, though, so he tucked them away safely in his mind. He would not forget the words of his conscious, nor would be hold back when it came to enforcing them.

Alexander kept still as the lion glanced in another direction. He did not know what—or who—resided there for sure, but he had a sneaking suspicion that it was the wolves who’d left him open for an attack. A bunch of fools, really. They didn’t even have a healer of their own. When Leo looked back at him, the expression and his tone said more than his words ever could. Grinning, he took a few steps in the direction of the woods, before tossing a glance over his shoulder. “Come on,” he voiced, turning his face forward once more just as the final word left his mouth. “Let me know if you get tired, or if you need help walking.” He wasn’t about to make him suffer through the entire journey. With that, they were off, the young ghost leading the way back to the dark woods.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 15, 2015, 01:07 AM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 15, 2015, 07:12 AM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 15, 2015, 12:55 PM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 16, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 16, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: In the number of times I punched with my fist - by Xan - October 17, 2015, 01:44 AM