Blackfeather Woods That don't impress me much
204 Posts
Ooc — Kay
A bundle of anger and juvenile attitude, while having redeeming qualities such a loyalty and unconditional love for family. Such was Akela's conclusion after only a few minutes of talking to the other wolf.  He let the defiance slip, not because it didn't offense him, but because he felt like the wolf, despite his attitude towards him , needed to let it out. May it be ferocious or not, Akela remained perfectly impassible, unreadable while the other let that cancer that was consuming him for weeks on , let itself known. He knew parts of the story, but that the other male did not need to know it. Letting him think he was dumber than he looked was a way to not be considered a threat. 

He let a moment of silence settle , looking with one eye at the younger male. "This has greatly wounded you, hasn't it?" he finally spoke on a much calmer tone than Damien had used.  " Yet revenge will not bring you the peace your mind needs. Yes, you will hunt him down, tomorrow, in a week, in a month, after winter, you will eventually face your nemesis again, maybe you'll come out victor of the fight resulting, maybe you'll go down a more twisted way of revenge : hurt someone he loves deeply to make him feel the same pain , doubts and fear....because death has this side of being ...easy...life , life now that's hard, especially when you live with the pain. " he spoke and took a step forward towards Damien. "But the thing with revenge is ...it doesn't allow you to move forth with your life. You're stuck in that one desire, while the other lives his life , while things change around you. " he added.  "You have many qualities young Damien, one day you'll be a fierce leader, but do not let your hatred and revenge steal your heart and soul, trust me, you'll only lose yourself if not worse. "
Messages In This Thread
That don't impress me much - by Akela - October 17, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - October 18, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Akela - October 18, 2015, 06:21 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - October 25, 2015, 04:14 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Akela - October 28, 2015, 01:13 AM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - November 01, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Akela - November 02, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - November 06, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Akela - November 08, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - November 09, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Akela - November 12, 2015, 10:02 PM